Friday, March 30, 2007

My New Life....


“Just a moment and my life will be changed and
While I await,
For the new step to be jumped up, am warming up
To still
Maintain the Faith.
The faith in God, which to be confident about
Will never take to worse
But will take to failure
To learn and to stand up with my dears!
The dears who will be my enemy
But my friends
Because with them,
Am learning and sharing my bends.

The new path, is all decorated
Just for me.
No doubt, it has many voices
But I will surely find the magic key!
The key not to success, But to all their hearts
And their minds
As they are not easy to catch and just put in the carts!
Life seems no easy, but
It’s not a maze either
But balance yourself
It is a heaven neither!

Quite warmed up now
Time to relax and shake
Because, my first step
Has been successfully made!!!”

6 comments:

Naomi said...

Hey did u write that? It is really good!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

yup, i did write that poem and thanks a load!!!

Sakshi said...

OH MY GOSH.... I am sooooo proud of you this poem rocks....!!!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u sis!!!

Naomi said...

Congrats Zealous! Nice! Very nice!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thanks Etta, thank u sooo much!!!