Sunday, March 18, 2007

the MOUNTAIN...


As I say LIFE GOES ONNN….life is just a mountain!!!(Temme something new..???..Hehe!!!)
My Hindi final was good, I knew every question and is now excited for the P.T.A. meeting that is the day the result is declared and students with their parents are suppose to come and collect the report cards…

We were so excited to come at my place and the best part was we weren’t meeting up with guys….fewwww what a relief!!! They made their own plans later. And we are partying again!!! It’s like we are going on a day trip 28th-29th March to jaipur and then might on 30th (the day the result is going to be declared) we shall go at Sam’s place. We are still celebrating!!!

I think the hell is getting worse that means am jus having some problems... and some people thing that am hating it, its just that am terming the TEENAGE thingy to ‘HELL’ that’s all!!! So now I am having few problems which would be solved asap!!!

Not today, 19th march, it’s been 5yrs since my grandad expired, I miss him!
Love u loads dadu (grandad)…

At this night stay n partying n celebrating…I think it was the best, though I hated it!!! I know what am saying but the fact is that I really hated it, though there were times I enjoyed the most!!! Whhoo! I hated it because all they were talking about THEIR boyfriends…mannn if I don’t have one can u please talk abt it but finish it soon!!
I mean only two of us have but the rest….I was actually sleeping!!! Okay I agree am a LIL boy crazy but please, talking frankly I don’t even have a crush…which boy shall I talk about and whatever thingy we are talking about, indirectly-directly we come and land up at HOW THEIR BOYFRNDS ARE???? Wow Mann give me a break!! Now it’s not a bad thingy to not have a crush…is it??? And then my sis talking about the same to all of them for damn 45 mins…I was sleeping!!! What else…am happy with Pearl…at least she doesn’t talk about her crush after every 10 mins…GOD BLESS!!!
That’s all the mountain am climbing and jumping up…all throughout, my mood was bad…it was red and blue…
I think I will soon have a boy to talk about but I think it will still take years for me to do that!!! Hehe… I mean months… chalo till then I will get bored b/w them!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

2 comments:

Mannubhai-The Madman said...

hey.. seems like gals don't ve anything better to talk abt except for talking abt guys ...jus kidding.. nice post..

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

kiddin ki baat nahi hai....its a truth that a gal always talk abt guyz...but few gals lik me hate 2 do that!!! hehehe~~ n thanks!!!