Tuesday, March 6, 2007

my BEST HOLI ever...




HOLI…this holi I will never forget in my life because this was the holi when my sis’s bf was here and we actually enjoyed…and not to forget many times my mom was about to bust my sis…all applause goes to me, I always saved her..lol!

1 week before the holi, people, or specially kids start playing holi, in other words kids from their houses throw water-balloons to the people passing by!!!...

Holi is celebrated in two days, in which the first day (CHOTI HOLI) bonfire is done which symbolises the burning of HOLIKA who tried to burn the boy PRALAD who believes in God. So the objective was that Pralad’s dad asked his sis to burn his son because he believes in god and doesn’t respect or pray his dad who thinks (I mean the dad thinks) that he is GOD.

The second is, in my words THE DIRTY day! (BADI HOLI)
Holi morning at about 8 my neighbour and I start making water balloons and at about 9:30 we started playing. First we wish each other by putting GULAL (non-toxic colours) on each other’s faces…and then my friend Pearl came and we made her to have a bath as we uploaded with the bucket full of black- colour water…which according to me she hated it…so about for an hour we played and then I had to go to neighbourhood, to my sis’s bestfrnd’s place.
She has got a really good house at the top floor which means she owns the roof and we had a HOLI party there...woohoo...FUNTIME…cho-cho! (Okay that’s me...Hehe!) When I reached there, my sis was already there as she was helping priyam Dee (sis’s bestf) and her mom in cooking, then there were priyam dee’s college friends. Basically, whoever was there or coming were all in college and I was the YOUNGEST…nahi!!! As soon as anyone arrives he or she is made to roll in water which is spilled on the FLOOR and is uploaded with colours and coloured water! And anyone who says that he is drying that person is gone….
And after an hour snacks were served. While I was eating two persons asked me WHICH COLLEGE IS IN???? Whoo-hoo, I was complimented...and even one said that I look MATURE AND MY VOICE ALSO SOUNDS MATURE….whoo hoo!!!

Then the best part happened that my sis’s boyfrnd Shayon (the most famous Peron on blogger) and his frnd Mehul came. I had a huge blast with them and thanks to them my scalp is still BLACK GREEN AND PINK...beat tat!
Shayon nd ME at HOLI...am lukin lik a JOKER!
We had a huge fun and said a final bye to Shayon.
He just came for a weekend but he made our holi THE BEST…


ME after holi...SO GOOD!

8 comments:

Sakshi said...

Arushi Chopra thank you so very much for saving my ass from our dear mom. I hope that for the help and counselling that Shayon n I give, this is the payment that we are getting.. lol...!!! Neways glad that you had a blast... lets c.. what more can v do to make you have a blast in the future. And congrats on your new blog page...!!!

Shayon said...

Okay, first n foremost..I need to say this...I'm so very overwhelmed to be called the most famous "Peron" on blogger. I really really don't think I deserve tht kinda compliment, u knw. Neways, it's true, tht I hd a luvly time with all u folks. One of the best holi I've ever had!

Hey, temme sumthin...u said the color's all gone, wsnt it? Then hw come ur hair's still "BLACK GREEN AND PINK" ;-) ??

shalomi said...

Luks like u've had a fun time..

Naomi said...

cool holi fun! am glad u enjoyed!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

YUP I DID HAVE A REALLY GOOD TIME!!!

And Shayon(bhaiya) U DESERVE A COMPLIMENT LIKE THAT and i neva said that MY HAIR is green blac and pink i said jus a LIL PART of my scalp is colored but ab woh bhi nahi hai kyunki i ve washed my scalp jus 2day mornin and IT IS CLEAR..

and neways DEE its my pleasure 2 SAVE UR ASS because i jus love this adventure..lol!

ciao 4 now! tc folks!

Naomi said...

hey u look so colourful! he he he!!!! of course, u look like a joker in that picture!!! he he he!!! U look very nice, like a girl who had had some real good fun!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

THANK U SO MUCH!!!

Naomi said...

u're welcome!