Thursday, March 1, 2007

NAHIIIIIIIIII.....BACHAOOOOOOOO..........HELP ME!!!

(its not my boards...parr i like da pic...lol!)

okay..am not in trouble or you CAN say its a trouble....



Its more than a TROUBLE..lol!

Tomorrow its my first Final of class 8th and after that am gonna give my finals 1 by 1 and its gonna come to an end and I will be in HIGH SCHOOL, CLASS 9th... I know here in India there is no rule of making high schools and this an that school..but it is a big deal for me. I'll be counted in SENIORZ..though meri soorat (appearance) or height se I look like a kid of class 7th or somthing.... I will be handling responsiblities and stuffs..uff its gonna be a load of thingies in my life!


The most dramatic thing in my life would be;


  • First that we 7 friends would be shuffled..yes! SHUFFLED! we will be shuffled because it is a rule, and second because some students or u can say most of the students of our class would be taking SANSKRIT. But we seven would taking Hindi but it is not necessary we would be in same class... I just wish i get a good friend and I dont want my WORSE frnd (I wont take her name) of group shouldnt come, because I dont like her...and blah blah blah....

  • Second that we would be giving papers of 80 marks and it IS dramatic because I have been giving UNIT TESTS OF MARKS 30 (even MY FINALS....yes this yr last time i will be giving for last time finals of 30 MARKS...i know u cant believe that but it is...)since class 6th and suddenly it is a BIG CHANGE FOR ME... never mind i shall have to change with the CHANGE...

I hate exams...its the worst though its the time to show ur ABILITY!...but nahii!


this time i think am gonna fail in my maths final..because i dunno a single thingie...GOD HELP! i will try my best!!...HOPE GOD WONT LET ME DOWN....


Neways am last exam would be on 17th March, i hope it comes fast...no it shall come slowly..i mean maths exams shall go fast and rest shall be slowly and steadily!!!



PLEASE wish me luck...i need it BADLY!...lol!



I CAN DO IT!!! wooohoooo I'LL BE IN HIGH SCHOOL!




7 comments:

Naomi said...

hey I am so glad u're going to enter high school! As u probably know, I am also in high school. maybe life is different as a south indian high schooler and a north indian. But I wud like to tell u a few things, hoping that they wud be the same, whether u are from North or south.

as a high schooler, u will definitely face times of joy and also sorrow. I am sure u will remain a joyous girl at all times! Then, there will be times when u got to take lots of important decisions. Be wise, not to go in the wrong path. At all times, remain honest to urself and also to ur family.

Now about ur exams. changes are really exciting! I am sure u will enjoy it! And dont worry too much about a 80 mark paper. It won't be that hard. coz u see, I have papers for 100 marks, most of the times. u will get used to it!! Cheer up!

Now for ur finals. U will do well, if u work hard! I dont think u need luck.... U just got to work hard & I assure u that u will do just fine!

Wish u all the best, pal!!! (and I am sorry 4 a lecture...)

Naomi said...

hey, dont worry u will surely get good friends!! & one more piece of advice ( I am so sorry for boring u wid my lectures, I dunno y, but i feel like saying these to u, that is y....)

Plz choose ur friends carefully. Build healthy relationships with ur friends! Be careful not to go in the bad path..

Friends help to build ur character, so be wise, girl... wish u all the best!

Naomi said...

dont worry too much about ur "height or appearance" which might be like a kid's. Coz I too am not as tall as a high school girl must be!! lol!! Take it from me, it might be hard at times, but I have learnt that it does not matter that much, especially when u have friends who can see ur heart & be friends with u for ur character & not for ur appearance!!!!!!!!!!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u thank u thank u thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much!
it wasnt a lecture it was jus som tips which i asure i will follow! THANK U SO MUCH!

Naomi said...

any time 4 a gud pal!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

ooo thank u so much!

shalomi said...

Hi zealous!!
Wish u all the best in ur exams and for ur future!!
Bye!!