Sunday, March 18, 2007

the Nightstay...

Viks, me, Harsh and Sam.(clock-wise)

Now back… when we arrived at my place we changed had lunch, and went to G.K. market…it was damn fun!!! And there we shopped a load, went to CCD (café coffee day) and McDonalds sat there for 45 or 30 mins and chit chatted a load. We clicked loads of pics and reached home at 6pm being very tired. My whole body part at the left side, felt paralyzed because it ached a load. I think, I know better how it really felt, but thanks to Deeksh I felt better because the whole time she actually gave me a good massage!!!

These guyz grp had been calling us and I imitate them as my sis cuz my n my sis voice are the same, literally no1 can differenciate between them! At club we enjoyed very much and clicked pics. There Deeksh’s mom n dad came her to pick up so they also had dinner with us and at about 11 we left and so did they!!! At 2am we started chit-chatting and continued it till 3:30 and as u know I was very tired so we finished this time only else last time we talked till 4:45 and the best part was at 2:30 Harsh says that she is hungry!!! Oo mannn I tip-toed went into the kitchen got bread and cheese spread and not let mom and dad know that we are still awake I went into the bathroom and made the cheese bread…It was so funny!!! In my whole life I will never forget this—making bread cheese in the middle of the night in the bathroom, none other than BATHROOM…we were laughing all night!!!

And the worst was in the morning when I were uploading pics into pc it showed uploaded so I deleted all the pics from the camera and then I searched pics into the folder I had uploaded it showed no pics in them…its made my mood go worse and then the whole we had fun and at 6 in the evening we left, dropped them at Sam’s place and further Harsh’s mom came to pick her up and Viks’ went at her place from there!!!
But not to forget in the evening we again clicked pics and they were all just good!!! Some of them I have displayed here…here it goes!!!
me,Harsh and Sam.


Me and Viks.

Viks, sis, Harsh, me and Sam.

Harsh, me, Sam and Viks.

me and Harsh.

No comments: