Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tomorrow...


"Just A Moment And My Life Will Be Changed And While I Await,
For The New Step To Be Jumped Up amWarming Up To Still
Maintain The FAITH..."

Tomorrow is my class 8th result, somehow there aint any feeling my my stomach which takes away my sleep and I go through the night all awake, though am a liltle nervous. But for sure am gonna pass and go into 9th and in the celebration for the same I have even baked a cake (all by myself....I do bake cakes...hehee!!!) but it got over baked and more than half of it is black but I have a way, that I will remove that black layer of the cake. It will get removed by a knife because it is very crunchy types...and to party at Sam's place is cancelled (and I even wanted to happen the same because tomorrow is the family get together at my place and I am suppose to serve the family, am the part of Host...) because Harsh's mom aint well.....

Omg....jus few hours...wooohooo and I, Arushi Chopra will be in 9th...oo mannn it scares me...
rest to God, I have faith in him!!! Love u God and please...
Bless Me!!!

PeAce....

2 comments:

shalomi said...

Glad ur exams are over and ur going to 9th... but am still in 8th.. my exams are getting over only on April 13th.. Hopeu get super cool results!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thx a load!!!!it really did help!!!