Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wooohooo!!! Just one more day and then Friday....


Today as per the so called schedule I was suppose to be at Jaipur but but but....it can be only in my dreams, as you know its POST-PONED...arrrgggg!!! Why why why??? am sick an tired, I get bored all the time. I have nothing to do and if I do I sit at the computer all the time and therfore, my sis is complaining me,"All the time you sit at the comp, GET UP NOW".....mannn since I have nothing to do comp is my best pal and am so lazy that I myself in free time think I will write some other time and avoid writing because I know when I will start writing nothing would come out...I mean my feelings!!!

Now the major part....today was Pearl's result and she is passed into 9th and luckily she has got her very good friend, or I can say actually half of her class as it is, is not shuffled and passed into the same section...how lucky she is!!!

My result is day after tomorrow (Friday) , am scared of my Maths and Social marks, because in maths I had left 5 marks paper and in social, history my answers wer'nt accurate, they were all
mixed up!!!
So lets pray its all good!!!

I made a new boyfriend..hehe!!! just a time-pass though...am still a kiddie!!! hehe! I mean he's an online boy-friend and not that great. It was yesterday he asked me...:D

and on Friday am again partying, am goin at Sam's place to party as soon as I get the result that day. I might be going for a night stay...hope its fun!!!

Thats all
~Am on roll and nervous for my result!!!

No comments: