Friday, March 16, 2007

To An End...TO THE BEGGINING!!!


Finally my Finals are to an end, as tomorrow its last, and its Hindi. First time in my life am nevous... cant believe me nervous for Hindi...hehe!!!

The whole day Pearl and studies @ Gurudwara and then @ my place...later in the evening we went @ her place. She studied and I was asleep!!!...hehe..I just studies a lil!


As the finals are ending, the party is STARTING!!! woohooo!!! My friends are coming at my place and we are meeting up with guyz and the best part is we are having a night stay!!! Life is just so good!!! hehe! and then in the followin week itself, on 30th we are planning to party again and go at SAM's place...its goona be our last day together and then we are shuffled..hope I get a good friend with me!!! GOD BLESS ME! Now the question is WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TOMORROW???...hehe!!! its the typical gal question!!! Sis got me a new shirt but which pair of pants should I wear with them...I think I'll figure it out!!!woohoo!!! LETS PARTY!!! yeah!


And then...we look forward a new world of giving 80 and 100 marks question papers and also practicals...ewww!!! hehe!!

Its gonna be a new world where its the most trickest path...u have to be bold and balanced, and keep ur image well in school. That is the most important thing!!! Be friends with everyone AND get good marks to GO IN 10th....wohhoo..am really gonna be a BIG GAL yaar!!! its not a joke anymore...my parents expect better performance than my sis and blah blah...thinking about it nervouses me a lot...its better to live like how is going!!!


Thats all...now am just looking forward that my last final go nicel, and satisfyingly and the party is worth remembering!!!


Ciao..take care!!!

C'MON LETS PARTY!!!

2 comments:

shalomi said...

Hope u haf a good time with ur frends. But dont forget that u've gotta study!!!!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

aree studies are ova.,..am gonna go in 9th now this week of holidaus..am gonna njoy the most!!! thanks a load!!!