Monday, March 12, 2007

I ve entered the HELL...






Its like, i dunno wat has happened to me...
I think those are my TEENAGE symptoms...One day I was excited to be a teenager and now feels like Lets go back... its really difficult to cop up with this teen life..but it has just started, so I might get use to it..hope so!!!


I just made a so called website of mine http://--zealousme--.piczo.com
so please do check out and tell me, if it can be improved though now its not a big time craze for me anymore!!!


I ve seen in myself that now am gettin lil open I mean in starting I was very into myself, u wont believe I couldnt even open myself in my own journal though I ve my privacy am not scared of anyone who will open my diary and read it. My sis (whos a big time sweet heart) says that she doesnt like redaing anyone's diary or to interfere in others life and from that even i ve learned that I shall also not do the same as I used to read her journal...I dont remember what I read cuz it was abt 3 yrs back... and I have no fear that my mom would my journal because in starting when I told her please dont read my diary, she always said Why Would I??? and i believe her, she would never read it...though my journals are the ones with locks...



I remember myself as a stupid gal, who used to do so kiddie stuffs, but I love abt how I was...There was a time I had braces now when I look at my teeth I see my straight aligned teeth, as there were no braces on them. I was so lucky that my braces were detached within an yr, so I just ve one pic of mine with my braces, which was 1.5 yr back and now I wear retainers or wires which half of the time I dont have to wear. And it hardly matters if I wear them or not. When I was an abecedarian, everytime I used to go to my dentist and say,"When are u taking them off???" and she used to say few months and like that my time passed...I hated my braces..but they were in fashion, so I looked quaint and uncanny...but somhow now I miss my braces..hehe!!! TIME FLIES SO DAMN FAST!!!
ME AND MY BRACES...hehe!!!



And now when I asked my parents that please send me to Mumbai,in this 10 days holidays after finals they said NO. I want to go to mumbai because Shakira is having a concert there..and I really big time badly wanna go ther...I JUST LOVE SHAKIRA!!! LOVE HER DANCE...LOVE THE WAY SHE SHAKE....hehe..I CAN DANCE I LIKE HER hehe..a lil bit only!!!

SHAKIRA ROX!!!

Now i was told that, since I ve now entered the HELL (teenage in other words) I start getting use to NO..but I know my parents wont say NO to everything!!! they are the best!!!


I am just a lil tense about 17th, its my last day of 8th class, my last final and everyone (that is my group) is planning to come to MY PLACE because the guyz group says we can meet up. I feel somwhere I am lying to mom and dad and I dont wanna do that. I dont know whether it is right or wrong, I just dont think....well forget it!!! I have no intensions to meet them... not at all. If I had anything like that, wouldnt I be excited for it or would feel like am lyin to my parents. Hope its for good. And it wasnt our (my group's) idea to meet up with them, but they said if u galz are meetin up, why dont we meet up together...now lets see what happens!!! I know its very much kiddie of me..but now almighty GOD am like that!!!


This hell I know is very zany, gregarious, uncanny and audacious but I am just an abecedarian..hope I will start loving this hell all devoted to me...MY OWN HELL...hehe!!! everybody has or seen his or her hell..hehe!!!

Now tomorrow my Social final, and thw whole day I studied like hell. I got up 8 in the morning studied till 10, and then around 12 again started studying at around 12 as Peral came over. And I lost my patience and I said lets go somwhere else and study. So none other than, we went to Gurudware and studied in the grden there till 3. After that we left to have lunch came back to Gurudware and went to Chatt (roof, to the top) and studied till 6:30 and not to forget we did too much of masti...I think study is just to say study, BUT the masti we did was unforgetable...we also checked our names are still there, that we had careved last time...we felt so happy and were laughing...but am truly grateful to her, that just because of her I finished my syallabus. Actually our syallbus and datesheets are always same, so its very easier for us to study!!!...
I will never forget in my life, how much fun we had even in HELL..hehe!!!


Thats all folks..shows over,
I have just entered into hell, I believe that since Hell is suppose to be BAD but MY HELL IS GONNA BE THE BEST BECAUSE AM GRATEFUL MY HELL IS MORE LIKE HEAVEN!!!..hehe..hope so!!!
so WELCOME TO HELL ROOSH!!!



2 comments:

Sakshi said...

Hey girl, Listen and get this straight... I know that PMS starts at teenage.. I know that acne causes you to look bad... and i know that there are crushes and guys and heart breaks...fights and everything... but then isnt this your teenage... I mean... you are not gonna get to do all this when you are like older... and then sneaking out wont be fun either... these lil things sweetie are just a part of the lil excitement that everbody your age deserves. And it is now that you make certain decisions. You wanna be good be good, but then no harm in partying and sneaking out to meet the guys...u all are friends and as long as you guys dont indulge in anything that can get you into serious trouble its ok. Always remember that these are the best days of your life... and you'll crave for them once you are all grown up.

Dont get yourself bogged down by thinking so much... you are just starting to live no point in going on a guilt trip unnecessarily... every mistake that you make you are just adding to your wisdom.. to your experience so that next time when you are faced with the same situation you just dont repeat it.

Just chill and have fun....

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

i m njoyin everything to the mst and by hell i meant that its not a bda thingy and hell in my terms means the hell!!! chilaxx!!! u noe teenage life is jus a tricky mountain!!! though am still njoyin it but more than that i still have a lil complains towards it...nvm this hell is still good!! as i say it seems hell jus like heaven!!!