Monday, March 26, 2007

:((.....Am Sad...feel like Crying....


1st on Sunday while I was watching the setting up of Shakira's concert I felt very sad and I was very Jealous...mein CHIRRRRRRR rahi thi!!! I hate it. Even I wanted to go and enjoy her show. I saw on television also how she danced but I was glad for one reason that all the steps she had done, I knew most of them. I can also dance like Shakira and I will be one for sure a godd performer like her...
... and then the very bad news that our Jaipur trip is post- poned. I had specially went shopping to buy stuff for the trip, I bought my new herum pants with Pearl and now it is post poned.

Hope everything is for good...

"When nothing feels good
It means Hell is Turning upside Down"
-Me.
--zEaLoUsMe--

3 comments:

Shayon said...

Hey...kuchh nahin hota, hun...u've got years ahead of u...nt necessarily u get all the worldly pleasures at one go ;-) Enjoy wot u have n forget abt wot u dnt. Neways, next time Shakira visits the country & if I start earning by then (:-P), I'll surely get u an all expense paid trip!! Nw...howzzat??

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

how sweet is that!?!?!!!!
thank u so much!!! i love u!!!

Shayon said...

Hehe...I love u too!!