Wednesday, February 28, 2007

AM Ashamed THAt Our Government says...BUT DOES NOTHING!


I felt so bad, about what happened in last two days…I swear hadh ho gai!
;
· The evening it was my astronomy Contd. Class, when my mom, dad and sis came to pick me up from my school, my sis started demanding to eat something good! So we stopped at BENGALI SWEETS at south ex. And there we ordered what we wanted. I ordered Goll Guppe (Pani Poori). Once I finished eating it, I threw the plate into the dustbin. Then the other customer came she also ordered the same. After she finished she asked for more Paani Poori’’s water and drank half of it and threw it into the dustbin. There was a poor old beggar- lady going with her 3 kids and one of them detached the top of the dustbin and drank the water left by her, and tried to take some food stuff from it to eat. I say it is disgusting!... how can a person do that???? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! How can u eat ne1s eaten....


· It was today morning when I was going in my van to school, and we got stuck in a jam on south ex. road. I was wishing that we reach on time to school (but we didn’t). We were moving as a tortoise and then suddenly some one shouted OH SHIT!...I was like what happened???...I turned my face and there was a guy lying DEAD… can u beat it…DEAD-DEAD-DEAD...omg it was horrible and the worst part was that he was killed in an accident INFRONT OF A HOSPITAL- A.I.I.M.S, and bloody damn who ever did that couldn’t he take him to the hospital. This hospital’s located as soon as south ex ends. I cannot believe it!... I think my day before starting became bad...


But don’t u think that was so bad of the people. The police surrounding if wud ve come a lil early, jus after the accident he could be safe. THE INDIAN POLICE SUX!.. yes it does, and I feel bad being part of it. YES I DO FEEL ASHAME OF BEING A PART OF THIS COUNTRY. That guy who drank that water showed that HOW POOR IS OUR COUNTRY TO PROVIDE SHELTER AND WATER TO PEOPLE OF THEIR COUNTRY. Hate it! If I can do something am pleased to do that…cause I say if u wud ve been there in the place of me, u wud just like to kill the people who having the ability to do something but don’t do!!!


Now all what we can do is that just give suggestions, but the worst part is WHO LISTENS TO THEM???...

3 comments:

Naomi said...

u are absolutely correct. Who listens to our suggestions? I am also ashamed to be a part of this country, where ppl act as if they do not have any heart.... I wish I cud do something to help the ppl who are really poor.. I just wish. Even I sometimes feel like something is boiling up in me, when I see all such things... It is so distressing to see how poor ppl can be.

the quality of indian police MUST improve... Wish i cud do something...

I really hope that the next generation will be better..

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

hope so!!!....

Naomi said...

yups!