Saturday, February 3, 2007

PROJECT REHABILITATION! (Baby Am Addicted!)


One might be wondering that this kid of 13 is addicted to what?,that she came on REHABILITATION?...

ghosh! it was just that I thought I was too much addicted to computers, I used to sit on my laptop for hours and my sis was fedup of it and whenever my parents pass it did'nt affected them that much but I used to feel guilty, that whenever they are at home I was sitting either on the pc or on the lap and chatting! I dont know what about others but AM LIKE THAT-- like two fingers arent same, two persons cannot be same!


SO for a week I didnot sit on the computer and I think the results I would post next week cause for a week I will see how did it affect me in my daily life, as now I Can sit on the comp.


Before sitting on the comp for hours affected me so much that it led me to:



  • Lazyness which led to: not makin journal enteries, not studying at all, not excersing, ignoring my friends, etc!


  • At the time of dinner my parents used to shout at me....!

That was all! I was just an idiot sitting on the computer but then after the project ended I checked my mail there I felt 'There is so much to do here! Why the heck did I go on such project?' But then i knew it was all for my GOOD!


I would love to thank my friend PEARL who actually challenged me that I cannot sit on the comp for a week, purposly!


THANK U SO MUCH PEARL! I LOVE U GAL!


At home for a week there might be a time which might ve cum only 2ce or 3ce that I longed to sit on the comp but then I passed my time finishing my book which I was trying to finish since a month but I didnt cuz I spend all my time sitting HERE-on INTERNET! So I was glad that I did go this project!



SO what you think.....YOU ADDICTED???...................LOL!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Hey I think I got to take up ur project! I too, spend hours on the net nowadays... I must take it up! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

welcum ji!!!
glad that u likd it...

i think u da 1st one 2 get inspired by me (lol) thanks a load. i really appreciate it!!!

;)