Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BRIBE.....WHY?

Today, I was going in my van (my school transportation) at afternoon time. Nearly 2’o clock, we left the school and we had just covered 1/4th of the way home that a police (cop) caught us.
YOU might be wondering….WHY???
BECAUSE... transporting children in a van is ILLEGAL, until an unless the driver has a government pass or something like that! But if we students have to go school we need a transport so that is why we go in a van as school even doesn’t provide transport anymore!!!
HOW RUDE…
So further we go, we have van with CNG and I don’t know how much is the damn fine, but the worst part was the driver gave a BRIBE to the cops, (there were2 of them) the bribe was about Rs200, and I think it’s too much!
I know its wrong for a person TO GIVE A BRIBE, but the worst part was THE COPS EVEN ACCEPTED IT INSTEAD OF FINING THE GUY DOUBLE. My friend Sam who has just shifted to my van saw all this and her reaction was “WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT???” Cause she never saw anything like that before and could not believe what had happened…lol!

And then as 1 of the guy in my van, his name is MOHIT explained me something, and that is what I am going to explain:
There are two sides of INDIA, from the top of one, a person can see, and would also say “WOW!!! This place rocks!!! It is so beautiful, pretty…. People are so nice, so good but very less in number” because good things are never (or sometimes) appreciated and there are really very few people who realize that today DELHI is THE QUEEN OF CRIMES!

From the other side, from the top a person would say… “What a shit??? People are killing each other…and all bad stuffs happening”…and that even involves POLITICIANS!!!! Crimes are always highlighted…but NEVER the good things…Bad stuffs are easy to adopt and learn that is why there are many people involved in all these happenings…..

I mean I would love to choose the first side and would try my self to remove all this because GIVING AND TAKING BRIBE CAN LEAD TO ALL THE CRIMES!!!

So, the question I wanted to ask was…..WHAT WOULD U LIKE TO CHOOSE AND WHY???


3 comments:

Naomi said...

I thoroughly agree with u.. I mean, we the future citizens must never ever give or take bribes, as it it the root of all corruption. We must make India the most honest country in the world. We must! Let us start our part!!! Common, young ppl, it is high time we change things a bit.... let's be honest and surely our nation will come up naturally in all the other fields!!!!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

very true

shalomi said...

Ya! I agree with you too!!!