Sunday, January 21, 2007

A weekend...full of MASTI!!!


Today is Sunday and my friend Pearl( i call her that only, whos a SIKH i.e. sardarni) had asked me to come to the Gurudwara as there was Langar (langar is where everyone is served food in the name of GOD) and we were suppose to do Seva( serve). and we made a plan accordingly that after we have finised all his we will go to the CHHAT(roof) and sit at our so-called "secret place"!!!!...lol!
We went there last weekend too!and it was fun, so since that time only we planned to go there everyweekend cause every sunday at the gurudwara Langar is held.

Since I woke up(at 10) I was studying social studies cause I have social Ut tomo, and then I was sitting on the comp surfing jlt(jus lik tat)... and around 12 she called me and I didnt even had a bath! so I had a quick shower ran to her place did seva and ran to the chhat, where her dad busted us. He's very strict!..lol! And asked us not to go there....but we are'nt those kinds who won't go...i love all these adventurous works...so we went very quietly and made sure no one saw us...cause we might be busted by any one again as its not allowed to go there!!!

Once we reached the chhat, there are about 3 chhats attached to it..so we went on the one which was near to the highest chhat, and then we climbed the highest chhat, it has no fence or somthing like that, and if by chance one fall from there its impossible to be alive...so very attentivy we moved stood there and saw all around us..and I felt that am the QUEEN, I RULE !!!...LOL!!I know nothing like that cannot happen....neways we went further and finally reached the place we wanted to sit at...and once we sat our secrets came out and there itself we carved our names and imagined that after 10 years we come move all the dust, we will find our names and think how lucky we are to be friends with each other...and be PROUD of ourselves...

That was all...I came back home studied sat on the comp...@ about 6 she called and we went to the market and ended the evening with eating MOMO'S with spicy chatni(the spicy cream given with the plate of momo's)...and said goodbye..I reached home had PIZZA for dinner....and that was all....
I was'nt in the mood to study social again... so i ended the day...said good night...and ended my weekend with a thought that there are still many SUNDAYS to come in my life.....LOL!!!....

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Hey! U really did have loads of fun! U know? I too wish I had a bosom friend like ur Pearl! I really wish & I hope to discover her very soon!! So, I am really happy that u have got a really sweet bosom friend!! and do be careful when u are on that CHATT! But have fun!!! I wish I were u!!!!!!! But u see, I am in 10th and loads to study! my only entertainment nowadays are u people, my penpals!! So long then, enjoy!

shalomi said...

Hey zealousme,
u know me right. this has nothing to do with commenting on ur page. Jus put tis to tell u tat I'll comment on ur blog. I wud like to be ur frend too!! But not thro messenger...
See ya!

shalomi said...

hey zealousme,
U know me right?? This has nothing to do wid commenting on ur page. Jus put tis up so u wud know tat I'll keep reading ur blog and commenting on it... I wud also like to be ur frend. but not thro messenger. ok?
See ya!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

ETTA: dun b sad...i wish u all the very best that u find ur gud frnd!!! jus chill...and as the sayin goes GRASS IS GREEN ALWAYS ON THE OTHER SIDE...so dun think of u bein me...cuz u mite b frustrated!!!...lol!...neways tc...njoy!

SHALOMI: y dun u cum online thru messenger...nd nxt time if u wanna say sumthin 2 me, get my id frm ur sis or u cn leave an offline messege on the cbox on my blogpage...tc njoy!!!