Monday, February 5, 2007

My school journey!



I think that am the only one who has suffered a lot in her school life and I think so that it is going to continue for the next 4yrs till I finish my school! Lol!
By school life I mean about my school transportation...lol! The VAN am talking about.
It was when I was in 6th standard in August 2004 that we south Delhi students joined this van there are some memories about how much we students have suffered. Except me most of the kids used to enjoy this, but I hated it cause I never like reaching late home or school as if we reached school late there is a not in our diaries and I know that you wont believe that last year there were more than 10 notes in my diary. Anyways, if I reached home late it would change my daily routine cause I myself reach home at 3 and I still long to sleep at all the afternoons but I never got time…lol! And then one has to finish home works and start studying cause I don’t then I will start failing…lol! And I hate to sleep late at nights so I HAVE TO HAVE make a note that I don’t do any left over work before sleeping.

So here below are my some memories which I won’t forget throughout my life because one never forgets about its school life…lol!





  • The first day itself we were coming back from the school and were now stuck in a traffic jam and suddenly the driver realised that there was a tyre puncture. I thought that this was very bad, and I reached home at about 3:30, beat it! It was such a bad impression!


  • It was last year in the mid of July where here it’s a rainy season and it was raining heavily and it was a time when we were coming back from school (again!) and on the middle of the flyover there was a tyre puncture (again!) so we all decided to walk till a shady place and we will leave our bags in the van till then the driver can replace the tyre. It was raining like hell I was literally shivering and we walked down the flyover reached under a good tree, once the van was good we all sat in such a manner it was just a HUSH-HUSH!






  • This was either in September or October that it was raining heavily and it was around 7 in the morning when I had just got ready and now was waiting for my van to come and I was damn excited to reach school (I don’t know why?). I was waiting for my van to come and it ended up coming at 7:30, I was so upset. I asked what had happened; the driver answered me that he was stuck in my colony as soon as he entered it past 30 mins, because the whole off the road was all full of water till (an average person’s) knee! I was shocked! And finally when I sat in the van it didn’t even start and it all got stuck there and it was a holiday for me! But I enjoyed it!!! Lol!






  • It was last November or somewhere like that, that the van for 3 days in a row didn’t come to school and we had to walk out of our school area, and then walk again till the end of the road and catch an auto (a transportation system here). How cheap?!?! I think it actually was like a ‘Afternoon-walk’…lol!!! But it WAS very tiring!






  • Now this is FUNNY!!! The school bell rang and that day was over, we came running to the van, sat and when everyone was there sitting, what actually happened was that; van didn’t start! It was so weird! It actually got stuck in the school standing there ONLY! Eventually we had to take an auto and go home!






  • Last Friday it self, the driver of our van ran away! Although the van was standing there but the driver was missing. So the brother of our van driver thought to take us in his van and in all the hush-hush we left the school at 2:45 and as soon as we left, the driver came with his friend! How cheap! and he was a lil bit drunk too! Can you beat that! And then there was fight that “HOW THE HECK COULD U DO THAT???” and then they started using abusive languages and a lil bit of fight was there and finally we left and I reached home again at 3:30!






  • Now take TODAY only that the driver didn’t come today because he wasn’t well (but I know he was alright cause he always lies, I ve seen him lying many times). So his brother again asked us to with him but today the van was FULL, where would we fit??? So finally again we took an auto and 1st time BY AUTO I reach on time!!! Woohooo!


But whatever it is, I ve just typed all the incidence I REMEMBER but I might know better that atleast 5 times in a month I HAVE to come in a month, atLEAST!
Now you might be thinking that why don’t I change the van, but I can’t cause am really into a van it is jus like another family and am USED TO IT!!! Lol!

So the moral is :Whenever you take admission in a school just be sure that it provides a GOOD TRANSPORTATION!....lol! because when I got admitted here there was a bus which came till my house but later due to some problem the transportation to south delhi was declined!

So what do you think, HAVE’NT I SUFFERED IN MY SCHOOL LIFE A LOAD, WHICH (I MIGHT) DON’T DESERVE???…LOL!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

zEaLoUsMe Is this about you!?? ☆★☆

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

ok.....so who is this?

Naomi said...

U hav had traaaaaaaagic "van experiences"!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

yea rite!

shalomi said...

i agree tat u had bad van incidents but you can't say tat u dint enjoy ur skool dayz jus becuz of the VAN...

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

shalomi u very correct but my enjoyable dayz of skl it self got ruined bcuz of my van experiencs!...lol!