Saturday, February 10, 2007

The day trip at DUM DAMA LAKE.


I had fun at Dum-Dama Lake. It was 2hrs drive from my school. We went in buses though.
We were suppose to report at our school at 7.30 (in the morning!). I started off from place at about 7 or 7.10 and gave lift to my friend SAM (that is what I call her). Once we reached our school I said goodbye to my parents and I was very excited to see my friends. We departed from there at about 8 or 8.15 and reached there at about 10. It had been raining since morning and we all were worried what if the trip got cancelled when we reach there, but nothing like there happened. To reach the main place where everything was setup, all the tasks and our food one has to cross the lake and to do that one by one boats came and our chance came in last, how cheap! It was chilling but I never gave attention to the rain, it was not raining but it was drizzling though. I was trying to take the feeling of that place. It was so quiet and so romantic….whoooo! We reached the place; it was kind of an island. The rain was now heavy and the whole area was wet, I was just worried that my new pants shouldn’t get dirty, I love them! We even took snaps before we sat into the boats. It was very good scenery!
As soon as we reached we were served with our breakfast, and were divided into groups that was a group of girls and boys which were subdivided. We were 21 girls in a group and our trainer’s name was Om Prakash. He made us do some warm up exercises and running or you can say jogging. Now the rain was over (it was actually for a time being that it got over) and we started with our tasks.
  • Our first task was to pass through laser wires, and I didn’t actually succeeded because I touched one of them. Don’t worry they weren’t real laser, lol!
  • Our second task was to cross a Bamboo Bridge made between two trees and held 5ft up from the ground and wasn’t t supported by anything. It had a ladder to go onto the bridge and hold a rope over it and cross it. When it was my turn to cross the bridge I went up the ladder and once I did put my one foot on the bridge I was so damn scared what if I fall??? But my friends were encouraging me and I did it!!! Yeah! When everyone finished I asked a person to take a pic of us (us includes my group, that is we 7 friends!). Actually we did the same at the end of each task!
  • Our third task was to hold a girl and make her pass through a hole, which was very difficult. When it was my turn, that is others have to hold me and make me pass through it, I was so scared but it was a different experience! And once everyone finished we again took a snap!
  • Our fourth task was to climb a stand kind of a thing which was quite high and I don’t have a good height so it was very difficult for me, but my friends helped me to do that and at the end again we took a snap!
  • Our fifth task was to pass through a thorn wire crawling as it happens in military training. Once I finished I looked like I had a good bath in mud…lol! My clothes finally got dirty from top to bottom!
  • Our nest task was to do Tarzan swing (I hope u got it). It was easy and fun…lol!




Now the list will go on, we actually did 3 or 4 more tasks after this which was fun too! And between the tasks we were given lemonade and fries. After the tasks were over we danced a load. I love dancing. My hobby is jus to dance, u know am zealous about that too!...lol! After we finished dancing it was raining very heavily and we had lunch. I was so tired so my friend got me, my lunch. After that we further moved to another covered area and waited for something. I myself had no idea that why aren’t we now moving towards the boats and depart from there and reach our school!?! So between that time we took loads of snaps and got wet in rain. We didn’t even got that wet…lol! Now after 30 mins or so we departed and we were chilling like hell now I couldn’t think of anything of the cold breeze blowing….whooooo! When we reached our school we stood at the main entrance and did wait for my mom to come. It was first time that i felt so cold, i never felt so cold in my life...lol!
Finally my mom came; Sam and I jumped into the car. We dropped Sam on the way and once I reached home it was a relief and I was so sleepy and tired that as soon as I reached I jumped into my cosy bed.
And all joints of my body were paining like hell. It IS still paining….lol!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow! U really have had awesome experiences!!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u thank u!!!

shalomi said...

hey, its super KOOL....
gr8 gal!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u!