Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nothing New

Life is so boring! am just bored with it. nothing new is happening.
Just a week or so is left for my finals but who wants to study???..lol! wat i wan is some fun masti nd njoyment jus wish that my exams come as fast as possible and then i can njoy my self as much as i wan, although am still njoying but the njoyment after the exams are different!

the last week it was my so called sister's marriage. i hate that part of my family, it is the family of my garndad's...i jus hate it! i hate it cause watever they are my dad had helped them in thier bad times, specially wen they had the prob with their tenents. whenever we went there and they ignored us...at one point of time even i felt like crying but ltr i realized that i won give a f**king damn to them...they are ass holes! i should say they shall get hell! i no its rude of me but if 1 person wud b here in place of me wud ve also think like that...lol!

nd wen it cums 2 the day wich is very common and known- VALENTINE'S DAY, i was very happy cause it was my sis second anniversary of realtionship! and am glad she has got such a caring boyfrnd...he is really nice.

that was all and now am stuck with 3 books on my head wich i ve to finish this weekend cause i have to give them bac and the worst part is am a VERY SLOW READER!...lOL!

so for now BYEE cya ltr!
tc...njoy!
luv u all!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

u are so right!! Enjoyment after exams are truly worthy of all our fun!! I am also eagerly looking forward to my hols too!!

Sakshi said...

Thank u dear....

Shayon said...

Umm...ahem...dnt really aim to gv u sermons...bt doncha think u cud've been a li'l more sober witht he kinda words u've used here?