Friday, February 23, 2007

Another DAY that my VAN DID'NT COME!

now that is what my van looks like:-
It’s just been another day of my so called VAN SUFFER…LOL!
It was just that today Mohit called and told me that the van is not suppose to come and so he would be picking me from the road where at afternoon I get off from the van…his dad was coming by the way! Thanks to God I reached school on time Verna we have to stand and teacher writes a note in it and we have to get it signed (but who cares, I mean who get it signed!..Lol!) And in the end take 3 rounds…whooo that is a hell of a thing! HATE IT!

The whole my stomach had been aching…but it wasn’t that bad ache…I was wondering the whole day how am I suppose to go? What if the van doesn’t come…what if this, what if that…?!?!?! And I was very correct that the bull shytt ass van didn’t come…I don’t know y don’t I leave this shytt!!! Am such an idiot!!!
After that, I called my dad what if he can send the driver but he was himself somewhere…and my said that she is not coming, come in an auto or ask some other child’s parent to come…I don’t know y she said no..!??! So We (6 of us) thought to take a bus and go, but my reaction was ‘You kidding right? Am scared, how can we go in a DTC (local) bus?’ and they all answered ‘there is nothing to get scared off, and it will be ok!’…so even I set my mind its going to be fun going in a DTC…though, last I remember when I travelled in a DTC was about 5-6 years ago! How dumb of me…staying in the city and using a DTC! But you know what the need is when u has other facilities…LOL!

We actually walked about a km, and when we were walking Kriti Dee handed me her coat so that her load could be lesser and me as a good gal took it! She and her another friend were walking behind 4 of us…and as soon as we reached the main place we herd the voice shouting BYE…and it was Kriti Dee…how dumb of her to leave it. It had a key in it also! Shiish how can a person forget that, and how can a person without informing walk away like that! Uffff…people are just way too irresponsible!

Neways to my surprise we went in auto bitching about Krti and chit-chatting about stuffs, and I reached on time! Woohooo! And I was just so happy that it all happened on a weekend or I would have made a panic that BE FAST, JALDI KARO!.... it is just so….cant think of a word..Lol!

So I think now that is also included in my daily and so called GOOD MEMORIES!...LOL!

Ciao!

No comments: