Wednesday, February 7, 2007

So where do YOU exist?






Today at my CHEMISTRY class we were having a discusson on LIFE the hottest topic when one talks about Philosphy!
She gave an advice that there are different kinds of CONFINDENCE LEVELS and they have their own effects, which are as follows:






  • OVER CONFIDENCE : The worst level to be at! it leads to failure (everyone knows that...lol!). so one never should be over confident and should be prepared for the rest of the troubles and struggles which are awaiting for him/her.



  • CONFIDENCE (only confidence) : It is just a straight line on which one has to maintain his/her balance and go straight...jus that don't loose it!...lol!



  • LIL LESS CONFIDENCE : It is the perfect way, because LIL less confidence leads one from down to UP, to the TOP. It is jus like a staircase which leads one to the top!






I am , i think on the 1st one cause many times i actually get over confident but now i know that i should choose the third point nd to be a LIL less confident, cause if i choose the 2nd one i mught lose my balance...so it is better to be less confident...




Anyways the point is i learnt from it, but what about you? what do u think where do YOU EXIST?

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I think I am in the 3rd level. But I think I got to come to 2 and a half level...!! he he he!! hope u get my point!!!! Coz I am actually a lil lower than the 3rd group!!! I got to come to 3rd or a little above that.. between 2 and 3!!! Hope I am not confusing u!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

okk....i think, i suppose i got it...lol!

shalomi said...

i think i'm in the second level. Think I shud go down a bit But i tink tis is perfectly alright!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

ok...it is good!