Friday, February 23, 2007

there your SECOND GOES!!!!


HAS IT EVER HAPPENED WITH YOU THAT, YOU SAY SOMETHING AND RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT OR SOMETIME LATER THE SAME THING HAPPENS?

I think it has happened with me loads of time…and due to that only there is one wish of my life and I ask that thing literally after every second cause am scared that what if I LOSE MY LUCKY SECOND?

Yes, the lucky second! According to my point of view everyday there is a lucky second for everyone, it might be at anytime of the day OR night! It might be when you are sleeping and in your dreams!lol!

I believed in it already…BUT ACTUAL BELIEVE started when there was a power cut in my colony and I said to my mom ‘ mom say- light come home’ obv that was in HINDI!. She said ‘as if I said and it going to happen’. I said ‘try naa’ and as soon as she said the electricity was running through our homes! I mean isn’t it really a great thing! It is just so exciting!

Just few weeks back we (6 friends at school) were at our friend –HARSHITA’s (1 of the gals of our group) place and one of us had to go home by a metro so I explained her whole thing! I said- “ see once u buy a ticket and supposly its on platform number 1 and your station is 5th leaving 4 stations behind…..” and stuff! The fact was what all I had explained happened the same way! Isn’t that cool! I say it was just my mistake to lose it, I mean my lucky second! I still feel sorry for myself that I could have asked for something am longing to have….mannnn I lost it! Grr!

But the lucky is actually FOR a SECOND! So you never know when it goes. And when it arrives!..
Thus, I think now u shall also wake up and see THERE YOUR LUCKY SECOND GOES……THERE… THERE- THERE!.....lol!

3 comments:

Shayon said...

Hmm...gettin all pilosophical, eh? ;-) Well...I think I did hear ur Saxi talking abt this concept of urs, abt "the lucky second". U knw, I think u r right...there just might be a few moments wen u cn wish orjst anything n u get it. I guess tht's y they say, keep wishing for sumthin u really want...u'd then surely get it...I guess it's just 'coz u donno wen u miss ur "lucky second" ;-) *LoLz*

Btw...hw u doin, gurl?

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

am cool!..u temme?...

nd neways have u ever came across a situation of this LUCKY SECOND?..i mean have u ever missed it?

Shayon said...

well...hsn't everyone in his lifetime missed tht lucky second once in a while? C'mon....I won't say tht I've "missed" my lucky second...it's just tht, the concept is a li'l diff. U knw, during the lucky second, normally wot u ask for is wot u'd really really want, at tht moment, isnt it? Think abt it....whether it's electricity (i think tht's the most common wish, lolz), getting to meet someone or probably even wanting the clouds to break ;-) I feel even if a concept of lucky second exists, it is just to relieve us off ur immediate worries...n nt the larger ones, u knw. Wot do u say abt it?