Monday, April 2, 2007

1st day of 9th and...

I was tired last night, thus I did sleep lil well than last year because than the whole night I would have taken turnes and would have hardly closed my eyes.

In the morning my van did come late (as usual...) but we reached on time and I was all excited. We welcomed the new class, that is 6th in senior school by giving a huge round of applause. according of the system we sat in 9thA because we got passed and promoted from 8thA. I thought after sitting and settling in 9thA we will get shuffled but the shuffling will take place tomorrow morning. 'A' is the Sanskrit section (which is no more my subject, I have taken Hindi) so I know A section wont be given to me which am really feeling blue off because A section has got perfect teahers, the class teacher is really very nice one and all the teachers rocked!!! I mean Rocks!!! I also came to know there are very eww teachers in rest of the classes!!! Why is this to happen...WHY WHY WHY???

Today evening I gave to do Seva, WORK at Gurudwara as toda is Langar. Am really tired par I know I do have to go because my best pal Pearl has called me, she will feel bad if I ditched her...she is very particular here!!!

I am gonna join Belly Dancing from next week...woohoo!! am excited for that..!!

and Rest???.....we shall see tomorrow...hehe!!!

No comments: