Friday, April 27, 2007

6 Months... and now Years to go...


Its been 6 months that I became a teenger and now there are years to come... I know its a very dumb thing to talk about, everyone once in lifetime does go through the teenage life aka *HELL*. But for me, its a kinda an achievement and I want to celebrate and I dont care if someone finds it very kiddish... AM LIKE THAT...

In these 6 months I learned many things and also came across the actual meaning of living in *HELL* and being a teen. For how much I was excited before a month I turned 13, is now paying...hehe...



  • I learned that confidence is very important and always stick to what you like, never change for someone...

  • Choose your friends wisely... Friends NOW will last...

  • Wanna change... Change for good.

  • Be thankful to God for everything.

  • If you see a dream, dram for it to be fulfilled and work for it...

  • In these 6 months I had my first crush. I mean I never had a crush before, but Now I do. A big one though... hehe!! :p

  • First time a guy liked me... c'mon, I aint that good and a guy likes me... but the fact is the is nither a good one... hehe... He is a total gawaar and village person type but the better side is that there are guys who actually find me good...

  • In 6 months I made Lad friends... Lad in the sense MALE friends... I aint good with guys, so that why.... And both of them are really nice... ( dont worry I have crush on none of them... The guy whom I have a crush on IS my friend but we aint that good pals...)

I further made a conclusion that to be good with parents or u gonna suffer... hehe!!!


Thats all what funn I had in these 6 months...wondering what will happen in the coming yrs!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is great that u have made lots of progress! Those are some very important truths u have concluded. Keep it up! :) all the best for ur future!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u soo mcuh!!!

Shayon said...

*LoLz* Wot a post!
Good to c tht u r learning "things" in ur life...
N well...as for ur crush...I'd certainly like to knw the minute details! ;-)
Hmm...the part abt the "gawaar type" guy sounds pretty interesting...shall i ever get an elaboration on tht? :-P
Neways...all in all, learnt quite a few things abt u. Wish i cud write some more...bt gotta log out...yahan lights chali gayi hai! :-p

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

yaar... aisa mat kaho... i will reveal that one day, cuz not now...and further that gawaar is tottal gaaon types n stuff...:P... further...life jus rox!!