Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hmmm....

Quite long time.. huh???
Dad is mast... He had is surgery last week n now at home. I have my vacation startin frm 11, and then I aint goin newere this summer. Am joinin Brirish Council mite b with one of my classmates Mayank or Harsh... and basket ball classes to..

Rest, life is okay... am enjoyin my new section now, spl when u ve so many frnds who can entertain u and its kinda a lil fun.. I ve started opening up myself a lil... so now time is changing and m enjoyin my new section...

And now I declare amd really sorry LILANA, but.... forget it...

This time am not going for my school trip cuz of me having British Council classes worth 10,000 fees... :D

ciao for now... I ve gtg n sleep, cuz now only 3 days more n I'll be enjoyin at home... :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Zealous
British council? I am also a member there! Cool, na? But u must be in delhi branch... thats k. Here, British coucil is so exciting and I love it!!

Yes it is so nice, u have got used to ur new class and that u like it!

Hols are awesome! And I wish u some very exciting and cool holidays ahead!