Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It IS me!!!

Yesterday at British Council I had a total FUN! 1st-ly my friend at British Council Aakanksha scored 90% n Pranav scored 80% so, they gave us a treat yesterday at Mc'Donalds and thus after this I have come across the fact that There ARE still some students who actually are party animals and not a BORE! so.. now am glad my batch is not an ass one.. :p !

Further, thanks to Aashna and Aditya I got a main role in the scit for which I stood against Nimisha who also wanted to go for the same. We both got 30 secs each n had to convince the others standing infront of me! {frankly speaking, Nimisha is NOT THAT good at english} so In those 30 sec I said that I can speak better n louder english than her n so did every1 voted for me... YIPPEEEEEEEEE!! Now the fact is I have to learn so much.. uff!

Then yesterday, after the treat I was waiting for my car to come so Pranav accompanied me though his car was there! The fact here is all of the others think that he is arrogant n has lots of attitude, but yesterday he was there till my car arrived... I think he is not that bad!! but still, who am I defending him...?

That was all, and now tomorrow we have a rehearsal and then day after tomorrow we have our final show, just pray it goes good, because everything is at the LAST MOMENT!!!

God Bless!
*PEACE*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u all the succeess! hope u perform marvellously well!!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thank u soooooooooooo mcuh sweety!!!