Monday, May 28, 2007

British Council!

This Friday my coarse at British Council ends... Alas! no more getting up early in the morning.
But still am going to miss it a lilltle bit! :p
I made a friend Aashna who is really talented(unlike me, :p) and has been in British Council since 7 yrs. She is a pakka student of here! and very cool person to hangout with! and then everyday I meet Harsh there and if even last to last week I went for a nightstay at her place whoch was fun! And then I met her group which is AWESOME! I mean better then ours cause no one in our batch is so masti types!

My course is the summer intensive so at the end of it we have to present either a presentation or a small scit show, or anything! So our topic is FUTURE so I even wrote script of the optimistic wildlife FUTURE... and last monday I even had my first debate on the topic- The Future Ahead Is Bright for which I was against the motion! It was also damn good!
Now its really fun! We are going to get our certificates and aur parents would be there too! Tomorrow we will know who is in the play and who will be at the backstage helpin and who will have the responsibility for the background pictures!!

Lets see what happenes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow zealous! u seem to be having loadsa of fun!!!! it is really nice to know that!! :D

ankurindia said...

are you 13 yr old ? just wondering how a 13 yr old can blog so well. or you mistyped your age in your blog