Monday, May 28, 2007

Indian Government, HATE IT!

NO... not anymore am proud of being n Indian... Am ashamed.
I mean today I went to Tees Hazari with my dad. He had his case there. As soon as I entered there, It was a mess! I mean how can lawyers work in a dust bin!?!?!

Apart from that there are people who have their chambers there... Uff. The walls there, are not even painted well. The bricks standing with the help of cement are visible and also that people who are waiting for their chance to come either to meet the lawyer or if they have their case you dont even have a chair to sit and wait!!!I saw people sitting on that dirty floor and some are even sleepin there.... ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

Also that, the courts are so dirty... papers here and there, no power back up and not even air conditionered courts are there!!! They have coolers out of which, some of them dont even work...
MCD, which was on the sealing process doesnt have any responsibility towards it or the judges there and lawyers having their chambers there dont have any say in all this? I cant believe they agree to work in a DUST BIN aka The JUSTICE complex!!!

Am thankful my dad doesnt have his chamber there and as far as where my father has his chamber is The High Court which ( surprisingly) is Hygiene!!!

Indian Governtment; The Dustbin Lovers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

true gal, very true... really hope things would improve!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.