Thursday, May 31, 2007

Leave ME alone!

I am being send to Madras after 9 of June cause on 9 its my cousin's engagement. I want to go to Madras but all by myself [and not again] Da'ads- My grandma. I mean twice I have travelled with her, but I want to be on my own because I have never had such experience before and also if my sis can travel alone when she was 4, YES FOUR, why not me a 13 year old girl can travel alone?
I am aware of all the instructions and stuff and still they are not ready. I dont mind me and Da'ads being send in two different flights, But please, let me beonce on my own! And another condition is either the flight should be before 13 or after 13, because I'll be celebrating THE OLSEN TWIN'S birthday that day... I know its a dumb one but still I have my own view and choice, no matter what!

I dont know on what conclusion its going to end. But if I get to AGAIN travel with Da'ads then I think, I have no choice than like a good gal I will GO. Actually the main thing of going there will be that finally I will be out of MY HOUSE and second that Mom says I will JOin a Dance class there. Not a classical one yet either Hip-Hop or Belly... yippee yep!

The worst of going there will be less time with Pearl. Past 3 weeks, since my classes had started she went to Ranchi and she will be coming this Saturday night, i.e. 2 june, Night. And am reallly very very very very very very very very..... thrilled happy and delighted because this time from the day she went I have missed her a lot. I mean I have never missed someone this much before... finally my gal will be back... I have to tell her 100s of things like what happened since she left about the black guy, my british council classes, my crush [:-P] and also about my plan that we both will be going to GK and sit at CCD.... Am truly very excited to meet her!!!
And If I go to Madras then...... She will be there waiting to meet me... I mean she is reallyy very close and BEST[EST] ever friend of MINE....

hmmm...I dunno, whats going happen. But hope the happen is GOOD.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, i think it is wise to do what our parents say, though so many times we feel that we know better... tats something i knw is very true and something that i try my best to keep up.. Yeah i understand ur desire to travel alone... but i am sure that our elders know better and whether or not we like it, it is 100% wise to just obey them and go along...

And i hope u have a nice time with pearl too! How long will u be in madras?

Achilles said...

hey nice blog
for a person who is 13 I shud say really admirable writting

keep going

KC_Wong said...

hi, thanks for your compliments on my photography. it's people like you who keep me going. however, i am impressed by your maturity beyond your age.

kc wong
www.greymatterphotography.blogspot.com

KC_Wong said...

thanks for your compliments. it's people like you who keep me going. however, i am impressed by your maturity beyond your age.

kc
www.greymatterphotography.blogspot.com

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

I have no idea for how long i will be there! lets see!
And further I know parents are the best and we should lissen to em... I have no choice other than to lissen to them.

Rest, thank u so much etta, achilles and kc_wong!

Anonymous said...

u are welcome , dear! I just shared my opinions.... tc.. bye 4 now..