Thursday, May 24, 2007

Vacations...

Am enjoying my holidays, I mean they are going great and of the fact am enjoying the British Coucil classes also. Everyday at British Council I meet Harsh and even last week I went to her place for a night-stay! It was fun and as usual I was down with my Fits, and this time my fits were toooo over.... they lsted for over 15 mins.... I kept on laughing, damn... Shefali too came there for an hour and just because of this lady I got fits.... but nevermind... cause I have been longing for somthing like this.

In my terms these laughter fits means when I laugh from my heart without caring of anything.... Its just really a big time stress-buster and only happens either when I am with Harsh or with Shefali. Shefali and me both are CHOPRAS... hehehe!!! :D



Rest Daddy is improving day by day and my house is finally settled and of that fact my room is looking really good and more spaceous! Planning is going on that after my coarse is over at the British Council when will I go Madras. Bua has just shifted there and I have a condition that I want to travel all alone, All by my self for which mom-dad have agreed but dates are not getting finalized and further, naveen bhaiya and Bhabhi are also in mumbai.... Lets see what happens!! till then...

Adios!!! :p

No comments: