Sunday, July 1, 2007

'The Worst Summer'




This is a simple conclusion of my summer which I ve termed as the ‘worst summer’. I don’t say that it came out to be the opposite of the title, it was the worst yet ,yet, yet there were days which I say the best days and there were few moments which are unforgettable…





In this summer, I discovered a “NEW ME”… a very much sensitive part of mine and the other harsh… some things happened this summer which effected my mind so much that they were really hard to switch off. The harsh me is very tolerant. After a limit the real scorpious sting does comes out which can very much harm the person… J





Then I had my best dayz… the first was the day sholay and me went out in rain and then I went to the swings and there then whatever I was doing saying … anything was REAL ME, lil kiddish, sensitive happy thrilled gay… I wsnt trying to act like someone which I do at most of the times, but now I make sure that wherever I am, it is ME and no one else! Then yesterday when I saw at Blue Moon… I just stared at it and as I say, there was something hidden which wanted to come out… but….



It was very mysterious yet very much disclosed… I just loved it!!!





This summer I made decisions that in my future I’ll do something which satisfies both my mum and me… there was one day when my mum was really red.. and at that moment what all she said meant that she expects a LOT from me.. a lot means something for which I have to try my best… really very hard… from that career all I ask is I want to be a lil rich and want to see the world… that is my wish… and I think I can do it!!!





Then I have made few investments… I bought an earthen piggi bank… so now, all the money I will receive or I have will be in there… and when it is full, I’ll just break it… and from that I will achieve all that for which I have always been longing!!!





And the main things, my achievementsà



-gained height. Am taller than my sis!!!



-realized my only talent – Belly Dancing



-a real me



-I have taken a lil bit of responsibilities that were waiting.



"50 dayz, and I found a new Gaze... "





1 comment:

busy-writer said...

heyy.. jus came across your blog.. must say, its definitely very interesting..

a nice write up.. beautifully described.. lil bit f subtle humour.. a perfect blend al2gether!

p.s- wud be gr8 if u visited my blog too and commented in :-)