Friday, July 27, 2007

The Birthday Alert...

I was suppose to pubblish it yesterday *26July2007* but coouldnt, to be precise, I forgot! *hehe*.
Well, yesterday was a mark that only 3 months left to mah birthday, mah Fourteenth Birthday A big time party hard... But :( for ages I have been my birthday to be on aFriday and It is, लेकिन, मगर, but, किन्तो, परंतो, brash-hasty damn 26October2007 is a holiday because of some festival... Ufffooo! I am afraid that I think this year, my birthday would be a lil unbalanced one because I think either I'll be celeberation next week to it.
My birthday is a lil special one in the group due to the fact that a week before mah birthday is it Hrash's and a DAY before mah birthday is Gaurs' bday *and that is why Gaurs and me celeberate our birthday together* and a week after my birthday it is Sam's.
So we all celeberate big time. and this year it is going to be a blast, *hope So!*

~~PartyHardPeople~~

6 comments:

Shayon said...

Hope you take it sportingly, but I just had to say this...your writings have recently been deteriorating a lot! I mean, sometimes try reading what you yourself have written. It is just so incomprehendable.

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

din get ya?

Sakshi said...

Its not about Dint you get ya.... you are spoiling your english...and your words are so mis spelled that you dont even feel like reading the post here. You like reading the thesauras so y not use ur vocab... and the correct usage of words that you learn in your post. Slang is good, in personal conversations.... something that is public, make sure that all your readers understand what you are tring to convey...

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

gottcha. samajh aa gaya ji. kabhi kabhi.. jaldi jaldi mein sab upper neeche ho jata hai, mah bad.
and if u ve prob wid me sayin *mah* for me or sumthin lik dat, den i'll say dis tym dat, itz mah style!!!!

busy-writer said...

hahaha nice! happy advanced bday btw! :-P

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!