Monday, July 9, 2007

School is BUZZZZZZZZZZZing!!! n Life too!

The first week or rather say the first 3 dayz of school were awesome!! But on thursday last week, bloddy damn my class teacher changed my seat and the fact is, me sittin in other corner of the class where as Aakriti, my classmate with whom i used to sit is sittin on the other corner, Beat it! and further to buzz me, i have no good mates around me. Mayank, Jhil-Mil (Jigmet), Negro (Aditya), Aakriti, all frnds gone!!! I was upset for that. But now, u can say I am used to it!

The worst was that last week everyone, including maa, da'ads, my teacherS were complaining my skirt being low waist. i mean menn, its okay!!! its fashion. i mean i aint a nerd that i have my skrit next to mychest. uff! nvm, i just gave a ignore. u think i will have my skirt high waist! everyone in my skl ve low waist... i aint a joker... phlzz!

Last friday was my 2nd home science class n we learnt how to make cutlets... it was a real fun dude!! masti!
And then yesterday, Sunday, I partied!! I had fun. I again cooked cutlets I learned as breakfast and then we (my skl grp) had made plans to meet up at GK and so we did. It was awesome fun. The best was that at Mc'Donalds I pulled the chair when Harsh was about to sit. And she fell on her ass! The best men! THE BEST! My intensions actually was not that, i thought that she knew I had pulled the chair, but still it was her luck!!! hehehehe!!

Last week on 4th aka American Independence, It was Sholay's bday! We went to Mc'Donalds had fun. She loved her gift. I gave her Daniel Radcliffe's and a Cancerian Poster, a huge card which I made and a book, which i had specially had chosen for her online and then bought it!!!

But then, Life has been really complicated, I am so damn confused that I have no idea what is happening, yet am blue... what the heck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor gal who fell down! lol!! That part was quite funny!! :D

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

i noe, that ws the best!

busy-writer said...

hehe.. yea, sittin' nxt to bad company in class can really be a pain!! luckily my current partners at school are fun!! :-P lolz, nyway.. nice realistic post!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

thanks a ton gal!