Wednesday, July 25, 2007

*aNd YoU aRe aLoNe*


*Well... It was last week that after the school was over We -Chanu(mohit's gf), Swati (our friend) and me were standing... Mohit joined us later...

I am working up on an article for our upcoming school magazine ie 2008-09 'The Aravalian' . I am going to all the 12 class people that is Chanu, Mohit, Swati, ect etc.. and all the famoush 12thies and asking them 'What have you achieved from tafs and you will always thank tafs for that?'*
When I asked this question to Chanu (she is a big tym famous one, *Hehe!*) I was very well answered and I really appreciate that and it is a hell time TRUTH...
She said :
Whatever you do, whereever you are, even if you have the best ov friends. If they appreciate you, stand by you always, hug you and you might have everything... But in the end *it is you... All Alone*...

And it is a truth, doncha think so!?? I mean at a conclusion, no one looks upto you, you are all alone... *well, exceptions are always there!!!*

And then Mohit added *which I have hearing since Mohit has joined the van and Yeah! I try to be one like that, but its tuff. But anyways...* he quoted:
And when you are all alone you have oughtta be *Physically-Menatlly-Emotionally Strong*
it makes a hell lotta meaning... and if you are like that, you are the ace dude! Because in anyone above you are found broken then, it is a real tough. Either you are balnced at it ie a lil ov everything or ace of it...
Anyways, it is just a day to day practice... Always just remind yourself when you are *all alone* Yeah!!! I have to be *Physically-Mentally-Emotionally Strong*
---

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are perfectly right.. in the end, we are all alone..
Well yeah, no human being can ever satisfy all our expectations. everyone fails at some point or the other ... I have always tried not to trust anybody 100%.. but then I always tend to believe in them ... but in the end i am disappointed.. at all those times, I have always needed Physical-mental-Emotional strength.

So i agree with your post.. T'is PERFECTLY true.

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

*hehe*, thanks!!

Anonymous said...

:D

Shayon said...

Okay, I just might sound too grown up...but I guess it's you folks who are growing too soon. Enjoy life carefree, guys!!