Thursday, July 26, 2007

bYe-Bye-bYe

Just came back from the airport as mah sisi departed for Mumbai... Well, as I mentioned of her going to Mumbai, she is going to do her Internship by working for Indian Oil's Law department *as of what I know*...
I am surly going to miss her. She is gone for a month, can you beat it!!?! And as I was thinking to partying because I will be getting mah oen room then I suppose its gonna be none-the-less the same of what I had before, but still! *hehe*. No... Generally speaking, I'll be getting mah own bed, *hehe* as of my sis complains that I dont let her sleep and stuff. Its okay withthat though, am used to it.!
I just hope she has a good time there and gets me good stuff *guess what?>>> before leaving she gave me 100 buks,yippe yip! No-No-NO, I wont just spend them like that.... :D* and and and, she keeps blogging as of I'll have atrack that what is happening there!

No comments: