Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mamaaa!! My bac is GOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnEE!


It has been a while that am gone! I mean ma Back Is Gone! Yeah ma Sexy Back... has turn into broken hearts!! heheheheee! I mean Past a week I have been going through back aches and it seems that it is not gonna be more betta but worsea! (Cool word - 'WORSEA' na?).


Anyways... the pain occurs in ma lower-middle-(sexy) back. I have to everyday at least lay on the ground for 20-30 mins, so atleast for some time I have ma back straight and fine.


Rest of the time, you know I have gotta hell lotta work to do and so much activities that I hardly get time to do anything! I have to fit everything in such a systematic way, that at the end of the day I JUST dont only have a back ache but damn body ache! But as I have always been saying - "You Get Used To It".

Back aches lately have really been growin around me. I mean Mohit Thakur has a big tym bad waala back problem. Poor guy's back disc has moved... :( and Sherlyn's back is also, lil minutly gone. Her back is on progress through the damn medicines. The only worst part of what I dont like my back ache (it doesnt mean that I am happy of the fact that I have back aches) is that, if it gets lil prob I'm gonna live on medicines and that is what I dont like! I just simply hate MEDICINES! It feels like you are living an artificial life!


Ooo Mennn! I have gotta go! I have gottaaaaaaaaaa gooooooooo!!!
It's ma baaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

No comments: