Saturday, June 30, 2007

Once in a Blue-Moon...

Oooo Menn, the sight was unforgetable yet beautiful and breath-taking...Tonight(28 June 2007)it is पूर्नामाषी aka full moon day aka The BLUE MOON...


Blue moon because it doesnt appears blue but because in every month full moon occurs only ONCE that is 12 full moon dayz occur,but once in blue moon... there is one month in which full moon occurs twice and concluding 13 full moon dayz... but this is ACTUALLY once in blue moon because it doesnt happen every year... And I had my chance today to not to miss it, and I did make it!!!


On every full moon day, Gurudwara holds a Langar so thanks to Sholay, everytime am there doing Seva and today too I did that... I broke my lower back too, hehehehe!! But that is okay! Daddy says, that this blue moon is suppose to be VERY LUCKY, so I didnt lose it. Befor doing the Seva I took SHolay with me to the छत and there we both made a wish facing the King Moon... I dunno about her, but I did kneel down and wished... I actually didnt have my wish list ready so I wished for like 10 minutes... hehe!!

And then after everything, we again came back at the top... I was looking at moon, like there was something hidden in that or something in me which was tryin to come out yet couldnt... Might be another sign that "Yeah. I've changed"... Even Sholay said that to me due to the way I was looking at the moon... I couldnt hide from that fact that moon, specially a Full Moon, is a complete sign of love... (no People, I aint IN "LOVE")....

It's just that, as I say something very mysterious yet open...

No comments: