Monday, June 25, 2007

My birthday list is Ready!



My birthday is 4months away but I have already planned my birthday gift’s list, and am final with them!!! Though right now I should think about a birthday gift for Pearl… Her birthday’s on 4 of July, the American Independence… any suggestions for what I can give her??? J


Anyways here is my list, enjoy!J (Basically for now I just need only few things because as a matter of fact I have even thought my birthday list for next year too!! ) Heheheheheheheheheheheeehheee!! I know, am like that!!! I think a LOTTT! (Am only disclosing this year’s list, heheheheee!!!)


àI want an I-Pod. Either a Nano one (blue or green colour) or the other one, I don’t know its name. NO! It’s not a shuffle one, but something like that only!!!


àNext I need to get piercing done at top high of my ears… am dying for getting piercing done there!!! J


àLast I need books of Olsen’s. Actually books aren’t that important but I want it… I mean there are just few specifics 3-4 books I need… I won’t mind that much if I don’t get the books!! HEhehehe! J



That’s all, for now… Further I have 4 months left… So I can keep on editing it, when I like… hehehehe! J

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

really nice list, i must say.... pretty similar to mine.. as i too want a music thingie - something like an ipod or mp3 or at the least a walkman :D

Shayon said...

Hmm...u wnt books of Olsens or books on them?

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

i wan 3-4 buks of SWEET16 series which is buks of olsens...
kyun apka iraada hai mujhe gift karne ka? :-p!!!

Anonymous said...

hey how do u have that avatar next to ur name??

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

for that avatar thingi, all you have to do is that on da homepage of yahoo AVATAR frm where u begin editin ur avatar, dere it flashes: DOWNLOAD YOUR AVATAR, there u clic n u get it!! tc!

Anonymous said...

nooooooo I am not able to do it :(

Anonymous said...

can u pleeeeeeease explain how to do it??? please... please please

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

hey, im tellin ya... see on da homepage of the Yahoo Avatrs theres a slideshow cuming on the top of 'New Items For Your Avatar', in dat slide show 'Ping Me' or 'Save your Faves' comes and in that slideshow there will cum 'Download Your Avatar"...chck dat!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm ... there are only two slides comign there; one is Ping me and the other is My favourites... anyways.. it is OK.. no probs.. thanks for telling.. never mind, I really dont need it.. thanks again :)

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

i checked.. i ve no idea that y its nt cuming dere, actually nt only dere, its cumin here also. m reall srry cuz i ve no single idea of how it happened!!! :(

Anonymous said...

tats ok.. no problem........