Monday, June 25, 2007

I love my privacy!!!



Whatever I want, whatever I like, why the heck am I underestimated? Whether it’s a small issue or let it being a big one, but when I like something, I mean it and people around me think am JOKING!! No ways men!
I say I want to go to USA because I want to meet the Twins, I say I want to Party on 13th of June and do nothing apart from that because its Olsen’s birthday, I want to do my holiday homework obeying the same instructions than using the other way, you know what response I get… It’s a laugh… Because they thing it’s something funny… And that is the reason I don’t like to open myself up, and then when I disclose even a lil of my thing, they start with a lecture... please... Or else, I’ll be just so simple that until the person cant respect my thoughts please... don’t even expect me to disclose myself… and when I don’t disclose myself I am quoted as ‘The Self Obsessed’… You say something you are underestimated and when you don’t say anything you are self obsessed…
Fine whatever from now, I won’t give a damn, and why I should till the time I know what I am doing and how am I doing… This is my life not to be controlled by anyone but by ME… I never mishear any suggestions, though I like to have suggestions because I like to learn new things, as in new things of life…rather of anything… But when one’s own innovation is over suggested then am sorry you have no right to do that!!!
And that’s all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear zealous, I think u are perfectly right.... coz many times, i too feel this same way... Of course, our elders and others know much more of life , due to their experience... and advice is good... but I personally feel that they must let us go on our own & let us go thru experiences and learn by our mistakes... i dont think lectures work... coz, the more they say that we mustnt do something, the more we feel that we wanna do it.. i hope u get me..

I believe that ppl must advice and counsel us, but then, it would be way better if they let us choose our own way,.. in this way, though we may fall, in the beginning... I am sure that our mistakes will make us wiser and stronger.

I am not sure how far my opinion is related to ur post... but i just wanted to share my view.. that's all.. so i am awfully sorry, if i am posting something ABSOLUTELY irrelevant to ur topic.. sorry gal..

As i was saying, I have grown tired of letting others know how i feel, and about my inability to take decisions... so i just write my journal & my own writing gives me an opportunity to discover myself and it is also with God's help, I am able to go on ahead in a good way...

so i guess, that not every one needs to know every bit and piece of our life.. of course, our elders need to know of what is going on in our life... but I feel that, we must learn to be a little independent... I am pretty sure that though we may make small and big mistakes and fall down and hurt ourselves for a few times, at the start... but as time goes on, we will learn from our mistakes and we will surely become wiser and stronger in character and a whole lot better person in life..

this is my personal opinion... i am sorry if i have offended anyone in anyway... NO offences intended at all.

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

etta, its a ttl truth abt wat u said n it wsnt irrespective to wat i said... i really meant of wat u jus commented. I too feel that disclosing your thoughts is jus gettin urself underestimated so i too rite my journals n blog hya and disclose to them only who can actually respect and do suggest my thoughts bt dont jus laugh off and walk away... so neways thanks for a god belief of yours too which just reflects mine!! [:D]

Anonymous said...

it is truly encouraging to know that there is someone out there, who really shares some of things i feel abt life and all! Thanks girl!