Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Am Tagged!!!

Shayon, has tagged me... and now afterreading this you too are Tagged... so keep Tagging!!!

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got?
On the middle of my forehead I have two joined scars. One is in a straight diagonal type which I got, when I was 1 or 2 at goa. The other scar just next to it I got due to chicken pox when I was 6 or 7.


2.What is on the walls in your room?
My wall is bluish and has one kinda design on it with a suitable green shade design.

3. What does your phone look like?
The phone in my room is defined as ‘my phone’ because normally to contact me, I get class there. It is a normal airtel phone which has an id caller and Is white…

4.What music do you listen to?
Songs… love them. My favourite and all time song is DESERT ROSE by sting. Am truly in love with that song no matter what my mood is, I just lissen 2 that song and am all ready…. Apart from that in Hindi I lissen to Aatif and also 1 song who ajnabi from the movie the train. My all time favourite is Shakira. I am a big time fan of hers. All her songs are my fav. Then I lissen to Daniel Powter, Pcd, JT, Rihanna, Akon, Beyonce and all!!!

5. What is your current desktop picture?
My current desktop picture is the wallpaper of THE OLSEN TWINS when they were 12 or 13 yrs old, which was clicked in their bed rooms.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Right now I need two things, One is I MEET THE OLSEN TWINS and second that I should ASAP come across my favourite sport because for now am good at no sports...:(

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?

NOT AT ALL!!!

8.What time were you born?
At 2:45 am.


9.Are your parents still together?
INDEED!!!

10.What are you listening to?
The TV is on in the nest room, I can make out very well that they are watching Indian Idol.

12. The last person to make you cry?
Sachin, aka Aniket.

13.What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
Ummm… well all the does which have a good fragrance are my favourite because I never read their names…:P

14.What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Hmmm… I would love that the person of the opposite sex should have either green or blue eyes…. I just love them!! I wish I had!

15.Do you like pain killers?
When needed are good… or else I don’t like medicines!

16.Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Until the person is face to face am a big time shy, or else If i want I can ask out right now, ONLINE!!!

17.Fave pizza topping?
Chicken, onion, mushroom, olives, tomato, capsicum and loads n loads of cheese!

18.if you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
U kiddin, rite? My stomach is aching… I want to have nothing… or else If I would have been hungry I would love to have CHCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM…. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

. Who was the last person you made mad?
My best friend Sherlyn… I always make her go mad…

20. Is anyone in love with you?
I wish…. (I hope u got my ans!!)

Rest… I would Like that whoever reads my blog, is officially tagged and should the same…. Copy those questions and answer them with your choice and TAG OTHERS!!!!











2 comments:

Shayon said...

Hmm, I can see u've finally figured out how the tagging thingy works, eh? Smart gal!

Temme sumthin, u say U luv Olsens...n yet wen it comes to ur fav music, u hvnt evn mentioned them!! ;-)

Uhh...so u cn ask someone out pretty easy on the net, bt nt vis-a-vis? Kya ho gaya? Wot's all the shyness about? :-)

N well...doncha think i am in love with you?? :-P

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

oo yes, u in looooooooooove wid me... oo yes!! :p

olsen twins dsnt ve dat much muzic or yes 1 of deir movie's song is my fav, chalo abhi bol diya, I LOVE MUZIC BY DA TWINS, :p!!

Indeed m smart! :D