Tuesday, June 5, 2007

No-MORE Friends...

I meant no more pen pals. Firstly I used be so happy if I did make any pen pals, but now I hate them.
I think I start trusting a person as soon as we meet. The reason is I made a friend online and after being friend; since an year he says everything I know about him is FAKE. His fake pictures, NAME and stuff... I really thought we are GOOD friends and I did start counting him in one of my very good lad friends... now its no more. The only thing which is a truth and I know about him is that he is 3 yrs elder to me, just as Mohit... but still... I told him I wont be talking to him anymore, after he answers my ONE question that WHY DID HE DO ALL THIS? but as the thing is He is not replying me... never mind...I couldnt sleep two nights thinking that now no more pen pals. Now I cant trust anyone... NO ONE...

Its scary out here, but I have to be STRONG ENOUGH...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

zealous... I am very sorry if i hurt u at anytime... But i want to tell u something... the truth is, i felt exactly the same way how u are feeling right now... I felt i couldnt trust any more penpals, that is the only reason why I gave up my jumbopies ID & also club penguin... But i felt i could trust u, and that is why, I read your blogs, comment, scrap u on orkut and all... u are the only one who is my true penpal... I really mean it, dear ... I dont know how i can let u know.. but let me just tell u honestly, with all my heart, that u are the one and only girl penpal I have right now... and i dont mean to have any more.. coz i have been cheated and rejected by few penpals & I couldnt digest it or accept it for a long time... but i have thought about it & I have given up my jumbopies ID, coz that is my ID for penpals... all i have is u.. so plz do not ignore me... I want to be your good friend forever, plz understand..

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

u noe wat? it felt like u spoke my words. I truly feel the same 4 u... atlst I now have 1 penpal and that is u... thank u soo much ette for always being there when needed!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad u accepted me, dear one! I am really really happy..!! :D
I was very much afraid, when i read your post, that you would ignore me too... but i am so glad u understood me and have accepted me! Bless u!
I am truly glad u are in my life and i cherish u a lot! Thanks girl! :)
Love u loads
etta.

Shayon said...

Sweetheart, I can see u r learning the ways of the virtual world the hard way. But then, I'm glad u r keeping ur mettle and going strong. I'm so proud of you! And of course, if u think there's just anything under the sun I could help you about, I hope u wont think twice to approach me!!

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

obv not... u r always and has been a big gr8 help, constultant in my life.. y wud i think 2ce 2 approach u... and as always i say, U DA BEST!:p