Friday, June 15, 2007

The Best day of the Worst Summer!!!


'A Sigh of Relief
A moment to Rejoice
Finally the Thirst is over
and now we have a btter living choice!!!'

The thirst of RAIN is over!! It finally rained here in DELHI.... YIppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yip!!! I was just so refreshed. I mean today was the best day of my life! I was coming back from my tution having ice cream and it started drizzling. The sky was clear at that time. It was 1pm. Later at 2, it was lunch time and Da'ads came calling us and informing us that it has started raining and as soon as I was told this I just ran took off my watch and was out!
I came inside took a bit of the lunch I was having and went outside... and for 15 mins I did this and I finished my lunch. After that the rain was on full roll... I called Pearl and was told cfall 10 mins later... After 5 mins I called her again, couldnt control.. and was told that she was outside with Agam (her younger bro) in the rain and I was so damn thrilled, happy, delighteh that I just wore my footwear and ran to her place and she was out playing... Oooo Menn!! It was awesome.. For 30 mins we were there and then we left Agam home and went into the colony... It was still raining... and then I started with my game (hehehee!!) I started splashing that mud water on her... kicking the water on her and yippeee yip... she was wearing slippers and she was disable to kick the water on me... hehehhee!!
We were walking in the colony and we saw a good mud water lake on one of the intersection adjacent to a park... and we were total tulll... mast!! and took off our footwears, kept it in the corner and were on each other.. I mean we totally enjoyed spalshing n kicking water on each other... Then we went into the park where luckily the swings wer'nt locked up and were opened.. I just love swings and Pearl dont like to sit on swings so she sat nearby... There already were 2 sardars(whom we know) on the swing... I asked one of them to please give it to me... and he did!!! Once I was on the swing... It felt like there is nothing left in life... I mean at that moment I was touching the sky, it was raining DAMN HARD and where my feet were touching was a lake again, so I was spalshing the water toand fro!!!! AT that one moment, it felt awesome... At that moment it was ME,and no one else... Just me, who was so kiddish and so free, to do anything!!and at that speacial moment it felt my summer as quoted by me, is not at all the worst one!!!

And then we came back at Pearl's place and after speanding about 20 mins, the rain was too over and I left... and after that it didnt rain, but the weather was awesome, romantic... Just so soothing... I, in my whole life will never forget it... Never ever!!!

No comments: