Monday, September 24, 2007

Arushi Chopra, BACK *again*

Once I didnt update the blog, it no more feels like blogging further...
Anyways, I will try my best to update it!
Anyways, guess whatt, I finally got my ears pierced. Only my left ear, 2 piercings together... and itz just awesome!!
Apart... for this term I have scored 3rd rank in my class... I was real happy for that... mast naa!
And and and, I recently completed my 5 Journal and started with the sixth one, itz exciting to keep on filling stuff!!
and whatt else... I will finally go to Chennai and am too excited for that because for the first time I will travel all by my self, independent... yeah yeah!!!

And now my fatherz 50 birthday is on roll, itz on 5 of October. So my sisi n me are to prepare a dance for him... thatz the excitment going on here at home...
my school is going on, nothingz great about it, because itz as bore as it waz, unless I have a good laugh out loud sort ov dayz. It hardly makes a differnce. Just feelz like itz your office and you have to pay so that you can work, *hehe*. School makes me the busiest because I study everyday unlike before... I make sure that am up-to-date with the syllabus both at the school and at the tution!!
And thatz all...
Life is going as Good and as bad as It was!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey zealous!
Great to see u back in action! First I wanna congratulate u on ur performance in ur exams! Keep it up! Gr8 to see that u are doing ur daily lessons..actually thatz the secret to success "being sincere in little things". Its so nice! congrats!

And SIX journals! Wow! Cool! I have completed only one and i am about to complete only my second journal.. Keep it up!

Have fun for the party! are u doing belly dancing?? I think u like that...

in short, I'm glad u havent quit blogging.. bye for now..

Shayon said...

hey, good find you back. so, you finally going on your trip? when are you planning to, btw?