Thursday, August 16, 2007

Signing Off!!!

Well, am kind off on Rehabilitation, and is signing off from the online house for next 2 weeks, that is till the end of this month!
From this monday I have my 1st Term Examinations starting... well dont think in that ways, this signing off is no way linked to mah exam starting...
I am all set for my 1 term, just a lil worried because I have never ever seen or done a 80 mark paper, sitting for 3 hrs, *gh0sh*

Am real happy, sisi is coming the monday evening, luv ya loads, sisi!!
Just so excited to see her!

Till then, This is Arushi Chopra aka --zEaLoUsMe--, signing off and will update this blog in the next month!!
Byee, Luv Ya All!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best 4 ur exams!

Shayon said...

Hey, wish you all the very best for your exams, hun!